Anchorage Drain & Sewer Services
Anchorage Plumbers and Drain Technicians Providing Exceptional Service
At Drain Masters, our technicians clean, clear, and replace secondary drain lines (interior branch lines) and main lines (sewer lines). We pride ourselves on our ability to repair, replace and rehabilitate lines with minimal invasion and disruption.
Our state-of-the-art camera equipment allows us to inspect pipes to accurately determine exactly what is wrong with a drainage system. When replacing a line, we use cured-in-place pipe rehabilitation techniques to create a brand-new pipe inside of an existing corroded or degraded sewer line. This technique rarely requires invasions such as excavation or large trenches, which in turn means that your lawn, driveway, and concrete slabs are protected, and you do not need to worry about shutting down your business or inconveniencing a tenant.
Contact Drain Masters today to see how our technicians can help you by calling (907) 268-4557 or filling out our online contact form. Problem solved!
Can Sewer Pipes Freeze & How to Prevent It From Happening
Water inevitably freezes as the temperatures drop, so it makes sense your sewer pipes can freeze as well. Temps under 32 degrees Fahrenheit will freeze water so if you have water flowing through or trapped in your sewer line, it will freeze the sewer pipes. When the water freezes and expands, it has nowhere to go and can potentially crack or damage your pipes leading to leaks.
Preventing Your Sewer Line From Freezing
- Locate the shut-off valve in your home. If your pipes freeze, you can shut off the water.
- Properly insulate your pipes in preparation of winter.
- Make sure your water heater is working properly and set the temperature a few degrees higher during winter.
- During extreme cold, it’s a good idea to keep your water running so that water doesn’t stagnate and freeze.
- Remove snow from around your sewers and drains.
If your pipes freeze during winter, contact the skilled plumbers and drain technicians at Drain Masters. We offer reliable sewer line repairs and replacements.
A Reliable Sewer & Drain Company in Anchorage
We are a family-owned company with 20 years in business in all things drain and sewer. Our experience enables us to exceed customer expectations. With nearly 50,000 jobs completed in our community, our technicians have honed the skills that make us the right choice for you. From drains clogged with oil and grease to sewer lines broken by tree roots, we can handle it all. Our Anchorage plumbers and drain technicians take the time to carefully diagnose the issue before starting any work. We explain the situation to the client and happily answer all of their questions so they can make an informed decision about their drains and sewers.
Benefits Of Choosing Drain Masters:
- We offer financing through a third-party company called GreenSky.
- Our low diagnostic fee is applicable to any service the customer elects to have us perform.
- We provide recordings of our camera inspections to each of our customers.
- We have over 550 five-star reviews on Customer Lobby, a five-star rating on Facebook and a 4.8 rating on Google with over 150 reviews.
- We have superior equipment and technology.
- We will be offering up-front pricing beginning in February 2019!
Providing a vital service to our community is something we take very seriously. Call (907) 268-4557 and schedule a diagnostic check today!
Tools & Resources
Our state of the art equipment allows us to get the job done right the first time!
We are proud to offer financing through GreenSky. Learn more and apply on our financing page.
We don't just work here, we live here too! We're happy to service Anchorage.
Our pricing model gives you more awareness and more control so you aren't left in the dark.
Professional & Experienced
We have over 20 years of experience and excellence and have completed more than 50,000 jobs.
Good, Better, and Best Solutions
There's no pressure to commit to a complete overhaul. We offer solutions for every price point!
“Excellent service”- Nona
“Friendly service during the drain cleaning and he took the time to explain what I could do to prevent this from happening, including what I could do myself to keep costs down.”- JP
“This is a no brainer. If you want someone to show up when they say they will, do what they said they would, for the price quoted, call Rich. Great guy who does a great job.”- Steven